Friday, May 18, 2012

My New Favorite Restaurant

I did a little research about where to eat in Northern California now that I'm Vegan and all.  In the first week of my quest, I found myself at Natures Express  two times.


I'm excited that it's close to a few of my clients. If I have not been good about bringing my lunch I will end up here.  

This place is Delicious (pronounced) D-LISH-US (with lot's of saliva surrounding your tonge as you say it!!)

First things I tried with my clients:

Classic Rewind $5.25 Lentil patty, romaine, tomatoes, onions, pickles, NE  vegan mayo, mustard, and  ketchup 
Curried Chik-un  Wrap $6.75 A salad of orange curry Chik-un with apples,walnuts, raisins,celery,grapes (seasonally),mixed greens and cabbage slaw
Air Baked Fries $1.95Classic potato wedges or sweet potato fries
Grilled Mac n’ Cheeze $4.75Rich, creamy, and cheeseless, topped with walnut parm
Back to Your Roots $4.95 Beet, carrot, celery, apple, ginger, lemon

I didn't take any pictures but you get the feel for it from the pictures on their site.  


Oh yes, I tried an excellent Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie.  Going to try to forget them...
Classic burger w/ a lentil patty. Homemade ketchup and mayo - Berkeley

Air baked sweet potato fries and wedges with homemade ketchup - Berkeley

No comments:

Post a Comment