Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fresh Choice

I was at the mall tonight to find a garden party dress for this weekend.  It's a horrible process to go to the mall after a long day at work and try on clothes I will only wear once.  It's 8:00 at night and I'm in a mall.  What is a vegan gal to do?  Cinnabon?-No  Hot Dog on a Stick? -No Fish and Chips?-No

Ahhhhh Fresh Choice. (Only on the West Coast, not sure if there is a place like this elsewhere?)
Wow...what a wonderful selection of foods for vegetarians and vegans.

Check out this menu:
http://www.freshchoice.com/monthly-menu  Most of the prepared salads had no mayo, egg or cheese.

I had to walk by the pizza, and sweet desserts.  But interestingly enough I have not had that huge sugar desire that I normally feel.  So, I was able to walk by those things without too much upset.


No comments:

Post a Comment