Monday, July 2, 2012

Stir Fry turned into Potstickers!



It seems like a long time since I last posted a vegan dish.  I make vegan dishes all week but they are beginning to look like pictures you have already seen.  I made a basic stir fry over brown rice that included.

Olive Oil
Garlic
Shallots
Ginger
Sesame Oil
Chili Oil
Chinese Broccoli (purchased at Ranch 99-that's a fun store)
Mushrooms
Tofu

I made too much of it and after two meals of this I get a little tired.  I decided I wanted to learn how to make pot stickers.
I took a portion of the stir-fry and put it in the Cuisinart and pulsed it until it was roughly cut.  I added some fresh spring onion.  I bought some Gyoza wrappers and attempted to fold them as directed.


Voila! (I can't find the accent aigu on my computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment